Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

its finally over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: its finally over
    Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:25am
Checked ecas today and it says decision made on my husbands case... no PPR request.... does anyone know if they would send it out with the decision letter???? Please I am freaking out....
apps miss mar 18
sponsorship approved may 11
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
apps in process june 23. inter. Nov8 DM Nov 16
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:48am
Hi lonely,
does it says in your ecas medical reieved? it might be good news. good luck
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:49am
i went through different forums and they may send the ppr with the decision letter as well
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:51am
It didnt say anything about medicals or anything only that decision has been made and they would contact him with the decision
apps miss mar 18
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 9:04am
lets keep optimistic and do not get stressed out. because it can be good news. i don't know. everything is possible with immigration. may be they made a decision right away after interview. they process some people in paris within 10 days.
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 9:05am
you sayd your interview went well. right? and did they tell your husband that everything is fine? then its fine.
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 9:08am
I am trying to stay positive. I have spent 8 months with my husband in the past 15 months so I have spent quality time with him. I have just seen others that have married Tunisians and they all were denied so I guess that is what I am expecting also..
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
citronela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citronela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 10:01am
the PPR is sent with the decision letter, so they don't give information concerning the decision which was made. if you gave them an email-adres check this adress and also maybe the spamfilter. 
Cuds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 10:06am
Did they say anything during your husbands interview (which was very recently right?) about the waiting time after the interview?
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 10:21am
the woman said after the interview that if he heard from them in 1-2 months it would be a denial and 3-4 would be an approval
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic