Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Delhi 2006 FSW Applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:15am
Gai Bhains Paani mein.
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:53pm

Friends, it is just the start now. We have to give a hard fight to win this battle.

The court did the right thing and we expected it. The real motive was to get more media attention.
indi_aryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indi_aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 4:03am

wat is the latest news. plz share friends

raman kumar
indi_aryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indi_aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 4:04am
raman kumar
abadhwar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abadhwar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:50pm
< = =text/ ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0"> just read the article..

Thanks & Regards,

Amandeep Singh Badhwar
Ritz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 3:41am
Originally posted by can2k9 can2k9 wrote:

Gai Bhains Paani mein.

AB CAN2K9 KAHAN GAYA, PATA NAHI CHALEGA........
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 7:22am
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">
Latest from Attorney Tim Leahy,

Good day,

DoJ has not said whether it will honour our agreement.  As a consequence, I asked the managing judge to schedule a conference between the parties.  He has done so:  we will be meeting at 3pm EDT on Tuesday.  I will be sending DoJ a letter today, copied to the Court, advising that, unless it confirms that it will honour the agreement and how it will do so, I will ask the managing judge to define on Tuesday "guided by" and how it should be implemented.  I will let you know the result.

The meeting will also involve counsel for the litigation concerning s. 87.4 (the beheading proviso).  In this regard, I have advised the Court that we need to decide how the litigation will proceed -- as ours proceeded or as a true class-action -- because, if it is a true class-action,  the decision will apply to everyone who applied before Bill C-50 and had not been assessed by March 29th, whereas if it proceeds as did ours, only the litigants will benefit from the decision and individual applications will have to be created, the filing fee for which is $50.  Thus, before I can set a fee for Round 2, I need to know the structure.

If DoJ will not honour our agreement, and the Court will not enforce it, somehow all the unassessed Class 1 applicants will become a part of Round 2.  If I can avoid having to refile the cases, thereby saving the $50 filing fee, there will be no additional cost to the litigants in Round 1 to be included in Round 2.  However, if the agreement is honoured, your file will have been assessed (and your visas issued) and you will not need to be in Round 2.

Regards,

Tim  
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 8:52am
hi Krsip, are you sure conservatives will agr with ourt findings. ??? They donot bother to accpt court ruling at all. They have made te canada like a Jungle Raj.
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 9:17am
True, Mr Jason Conny has really conned us by taking our hope and money for ten years and cheating us.< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Edited by krisp - 26 Jul 2012 at 9:19am
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
rarh007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rarh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2012 at 4:49am
rajendra harsh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179>
  Share Topic