Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2009 FSW Applicants from India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 46474849>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 2:48am
Hi Jaffar,
Thing is we applied thro agents, but we sent the PCC to New Delhi CHC, along with the original work papers that were requested. Both for my spouse (who is the PA) and myself. First you have to send ur application to CIO, Nova Scotia only, that is ur initial application  for eligibility review. 
After approval of ur case, u will receive an acknowledgement with file number, and will then be directed to a visa office locally. That will be ur choice. 
I dont have much info reg other details, and anyway its important for u to check things out, in case there are new procedures with the new list or somthn. Also now u would need to submit ur IELTS score along with the application made to CIO. So check out those things.
Pls visit this forum canadavisa.com, go to the skilled workers category, u will get much more info and help there.
Also u can reapply, jus that u wont get refund of old VPF. 
Goodluck,
Suja.
shakir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 4:13am
Hi Suja

Thank you for your reply.When i send my application to CIO Nova scotia,I dont need to send PCC and IELTS initially or do i need now itself.

Regards
Jaffar
suja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 11:59am
Hi Jaffar,
U definitely need to submit ur IELTS score along with ur initial application to CIO, not sure about the PCC though. When we filed on the fast track prog, we sent our Indian PCC along with our intial application to CIO (because we had the PCC with us), then we submitted our PCC from Libya (my husband works there) to CHC New Delhi after CIO review. 
So im not very sure if the PCC is mandatory with regard to CIO.
Regards,
Suja

suja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 12:34pm
shakir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 4:57pm

Hi Suja

Thank you for your advice.I will check that link.
Regards
Jaffar
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 8:51pm
Anyoine submitting new applications now must submit its PCC to CIO, NS office as well.

Bash
Jack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 3:13am
Originally posted by suja suja wrote:

SmileHi Jack,
The new 29 NOC thats been announced has dentists on the list!!!!!! Yahoo!!!! I was so worried cos though we have applied under 4121, and my husband has great exp, both of us are basically dentists, and that was not on the list. Now the list is changed. So my level of apprehension has come down a bit. But most ppl will be disappointed, cos the list has so many deletions and changes na. Thats badShocked
Suja

Hi Suja,
It's a great news as dentists are included in new NOC, but bad news for guys like us ( NOC 0111 & 1111)
But no woory as already applied & will be assessed under old rules. I think you will just get benefit of need created for dentist in canada otherwise you will be assessed under applied catagory4121.
I assume that this new list shows that you are definitely in need so cheers..... you will surely thru....
Gold bless !!!
Expert ( bash) any comment on impact on old rule applicants please ?

Jack

soneyjoseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soneyjoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 10:47am
Dear 

I applied to canada immigration on Nov2006.Still now no any news abt the process. My Profession is Accountant. Now i got married & my wife is a Bsc. Nurse.

Can she able to apply? She will get the pass mark only if she show me as spouse. Any other solution?? 

Pls reply?
dragri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 9:04pm
Hi soneyjoseph,

Yes your wife could lodge a separate case as Principal Applicant.
She could avail spouse's (your) points. Your old case will run parallel. Once your new case through, then your old case (November 2007) will be closed by CIC.

But before applying you have to check
  • Whether your wife comes under New 29 categories?
  • I think your wife's NOC would be 3152 (Registered Nurses)
After confirming NOC send your comprehensive application with ielts and other requirements (as per CIC New rules) to Sydney, Nova Scotia..... You will definitely get new file number with in 2 months.

Best of Luck

Sha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 1:24am
Originally posted by drsachin drsachin wrote:

lets hope u r right....

Hello drsachin, what's going on with your file. I think only you are active here among the newbies. Am planning to land in Sep '10. Doing the arrangements. I wish you get your visa soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 46474849>
  Share Topic