Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2009 FSW Applicants from India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 49>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 11:09pm
Hi Jassi,

Nvr knew that they have started the new forum. Hope everyone knows this.

By the way i had the medical done last week. Also sent my original pp and landing fee as requested by CHCND.

Online status still shows "In Process"

Will keep updating.
jassisetia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jassisetia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:21am
Welcome Ziddy,

Great to hear that, soon you would be ready to fly..
My status still shows recevied by visa office.

Jassi..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jassisetia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:24am
Dear Lafoot,

Thats surely a good idea, I would also reuest all members to keep sharing their process timeline so that others can take benefit of it.

Jassi..
lafoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lafoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 1:15am
Hi Ziddy
What was your timeline ? I have my IELTS speaking exam today - so I will be completing the English requirement on my application. I also would appreciate if you guys can share what documents should we  submit for experience and academics - do you have to prepare transcripts or just notarized certificates would suffice? Also for experience letters is there a certain format -  I will have to get it from all my past employers.

Edited by lafoot - 06 Dec 2009 at 1:16am
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 2:40am
hi all seniors,

can any body guide me that in which city we will land when we go to cananda...while keepinng in mind..following points

ENVIRONMENT
FAMILY LIFE...KIDS prospects
OPPORTUNITIES..
AFFORDABILITY...
PEACE OF MIND...
LAW AND ORDER SITUATION..ETC ETC...

I APPLY IN NOC:0111 Finanacial managers...
plz discuss in details the cities of canada in above points keep in mind...and any other suggestion is also welcome...

thankz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jassisetia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:33am
You are right Imran, Job search in Canada would be really difficult. when are you planning to Land.

Jassi..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jassisetia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 2:16am
Dear All,

I checked my ECAS today status shows "IN PROCESS".
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 3, 2009.

Now I am waiting for the next step.

Jassi...
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:27am
jassi
i think i am in a position to go to canada mid to next year if they complete the remaining steps in time...

Originally posted by jassisetia jassisetia wrote:

You are right Imran, Job search in Canada would be really difficult. when are you planning to Land.

Jassi..
lafoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lafoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 6:34am
Hi Jassi,

So have you submitted all the required documents or have just mailed them your application form?

I have not yet received my application number so I am awaiting the same. I have to start my police clearance and FBI clearance which i belive will take maximum time. Are you guys aware if this process is being done parallel to the ones who filed before Feb2008? if yes then it will be advantageous to us. By the way I have also filed under NOC 0111 Financial manager.
gowtham_pt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gowtham_pt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:31pm

HI there,

My file was recieved on 15th april 2009 by CIC.
My file was dated 1st may 2009 by CIC NovaScotia.
It was sent to Newdelhi office by CIC on 5th may.
I submitted my application to Newdelhi office in the month of June.
My application was reviewed and they started processing my application on 10th of september.
I recieved medical request forms  in the month of september which I submitted in the 3rd week of October.
I recieved my Permanent residence in the 1st week of November which was dated from October 25th 2009 to september 25th 2010.
So it took less than 6months for them to process my application.
According to me it is just the way you plan and document things and I bet it would be just less than 6 months for any eligible candidate.
All the Best to all of you:Gowtham
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 49>
  Share Topic