Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting for PR and OWP -- single caregivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 72737475>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmyt2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 8:09pm
THANK YOU GUYS, I phoned to CIC . I was told that I cannot apply for PR under the both of the programs, so it is better for me just wait.............Do they usually mail something when they start proccesing the application.? They received mine on Dec 20 , 2010 and up to now no news from them .How long does it take them to start working on the applications, does anybody know?or it is better to phone and ask them personally?Smile

Chichi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 9:12pm
Thanks so much for the information,also I have a another question,I work 7 hours a day 5 day a week it was enough for FULL TIME?? O FULL TIME MEANS MORE THAN 8 HOURS..??

Thanks !!
mmyt2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmyt2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 5:13pm
Chichi, In Saskatchewan full time is 40 hours per week , in Alberta I think its 44 hrs. Each province is differentSmile

wangjn163 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wangjn163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 7:20pm
how do you know about live-in caregiver full time ?I think you can check cic website .That website indicates minium 30hours /week is full time for live-in caregiver  .
mmyt2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmyt2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 1:24pm
wangjn163  The definition of “full-time employment”  differs from one province/territory to another.-
this link is from cic.gc.ca for care-in- givers

wangjn163 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wangjn163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 1:50pm
Can you give me a goverment website to check it ?for example -ontario rules for live-in caregiver full time ?
Chichi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 1:05pm
Hi Guys, I am still looking for a family but the cic told me I gonna have news in a month about my aplication ,so I do not know if I have to find a famlily to sponsor me to show the cic I am working, I do not want the Goverment deny me the PR because I am not working.
It is really hard to find someone who sponsor me.

Any ways,thanks for your answers girls !
Ileke-idi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ileke-idi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 9:54pm
The update didn't really change this week, still processing application received up to March 21th . I hope they won't get stuck March application again .
Hope and pray.
Ileke-idi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ileke-idi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 9:24am
Bump
Hope and pray.
mmyt2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmyt2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 2:32pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 72737475>
  Share Topic