Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting for PR and OWP -- single caregivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 75>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:16pm
Hi Carmen,

Feeling great... Always optimistic . I talked to a lady friend last Saturday and she said she had received her OWP and is just waiting for her PR and according to her, her application processing took just 5 months!!!! Isn't that good news!!!! This I think is the first stage approval. BTW she is also single. Just don't forget us when you're finally free okay

J
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 12:10am
Of course not, my friend! Oh, that would be so wonderful to get the AIP in February!!! I spent the weekend with my really good friend here (who's a guy :-)) and he dropped me at my work. I started crying once I got to my room. I just want to settle down and have my HOME. Sometimes, I feel so overwhelmed and suffocated here. I need my HOME. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. (or us for that matter)
Application sent: September 17th, 2009
Application received: September 18th, 2009
Started processing application: October 26th, 2009
Decision made: March 17th, 2010

Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 10:35pm
Ok. so CIC's almost done with the month of June. Applications being processed up to June 29th as of today. That was interesting to see them updating the page, today. They usually do it on Wednesdays. Awesome! Anyways... it's good to keep a record of that data over here as well, so it's not forgotten.

Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 6:47pm
Hey, J. How's it going? Not too many people on this thread, eh? It's still ok. Maybe someday someone will really need all the info on here.

job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Carmenuta Carmenuta wrote:

Hey, J. How's it going? Not too many people on this thread, eh? It's still ok. Maybe someday someone will really need all the info on here.

Hi Carmen,

The whole forum is not as active as the old one. Probably the previous or old members stopped. I know that there is a group/thread that I usually contributed to that has stopped altogether. Maybe soon the entire forum will pick up steam. Right now, it looks new and young again. It is still good to keep the thread you started going. We never know who'll come along and need the information and then somebody is there to share the needed experience. Take care my friend.
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:22am
What a beautiful sunrise this morning!!!

job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 1:13pm
Hi Carmen,

Missing you here my friend. Hope our weather is not pulling your spirits down. Sending you warm wishes friend.

J
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 2:17pm
Hey, J. I love the rain, and the sound of it. I can't believe how warm it is!!! I just got online now. My friend just left my place :-(. We had a nice weekend together. More than anything, that's what's pulling me down. We've been looking for places (for rent) for me to live. I've already applied for a future job and have gotten a response. I'm excited to see what will come out of there. So many things to think of that kind of motivate me in my work, and yet, I'd like to know for sure what's happening on the other front. Sometimes, I do get butterflies in my tummy, sometimes i'm confident... I do struggle! Your warm wishes and thoughts help!

Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 11:40am
Hi, you all. I was checking the CIC website, just like I do every tuesday morning. It's moved up to July 7th. That's good. I was trying to find a pattern to their way of moving along and found that they're doing one week at a time... sometimes anyway ( I guess it depends on the amount of applications they have). They're still moving along though! That's good. The waiting game for us (who applied in September) is getting to an end, for a while now.

Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 4:32pm
Just bumping up the thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 75>
  Share Topic