Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting for PR and OWP -- single caregivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 75>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deewai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 12:53pm
good for you then.. by the way carmen, does CIC send you a letter if they are starting your application? thanks..
have good weekend everyone!
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 5:36pm
Hi, Deewai. No. They don't send you a letter when they start processing your application. If you haven't heard from them yet, you should call them and see what's going on. I mean, you haven't heard from them on the E-CAS. Have you checked there yet? Make sure you still have your copies of your receipts for your applications, ok and use that number from the copy to check your E-CAS.

Have a good weekend, yourself!
Application sent: September 17th, 2009
Application received: September 18th, 2009
Started processing application: October 26th, 2009
Decision made: March 17th, 2010

Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 2:05pm
New week coming up, folks. Let's hope for the best. As far as work is concerned i've got a long, hard week ahead of me. Hope I can make it through. I wish the same for you, too.

J, how are you doing?

job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Carmenuta Carmenuta wrote:

New week coming up, folks. Let's hope for the best. As far as work is concerned i've got a long, hard week ahead of me. Hope I can make it through. I wish the same for you, too.

J, how are you doing?

Hi Carmen,

Tiring day for me Worked today; will be working the next two week ends. Busy week for you too?

J
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 2:40pm
Hi J,

Tiring and long week ahead of me. The boy's going to be home all day long from school. I"m fortunate not to work on teh weekends, but when the boy's home even the weekends are tiring and i find myself having to rest during the week from the weekend. I'm actually burning out... My papers are the only think kind of keeping me going, cause otherwise i'd have a breakdown. I need prayer! Hope you'll be better!

job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 1:28pm
Hi Carmen,

My Sunday was not too bad. I had time to attend spiritual activities (I need these meetings), and I was able to go to the mall. I was refreshed and now I am armed and ready for the week that is ahead of me. I hope you are rested too. Don't give in to depression, my friend. It is just the work that we had to do. Always look forward to that light at the end of the tunnel , and you are pretty close.

Warm wishes my friends, to you and deewai.

J
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 1:41pm
Goodmorning, J. Another week ahead of us! I dreaded this morning! I was praying I would accept it even so, and that I'd go through it well... things are ok. Lots of laundry, one boy to take care of and hopefully, i'll get more rest later. Thank you for your encouragement. Sometimes, I feel I need that everyday... especially now! Anyway... we are pretty close aren't we, to some result. I check my mail daily :-). Hugs, my friend!

deewai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deewai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 6:28pm
good day j and carmen...
i didnt call cic to check if they received my letter, i am more scared thats why.. hehe.. maybe ill just wait.. almost two months of waiting..
how's everybody doin?
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 6:33pm
Hm. Have you checked the E-CAS? You should check, now, today! Two months is a long time without you knowing anything whatsoever!

Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 11:56am
Good!! So they're up to July 25th today! That's awesome. I expected something like July 21st... Gettin' closer, people!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 75>
  Share Topic