Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Return back to INDIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Return back to INDIA
    Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 8:54pm
Hi...

I have already got the student visa for September 2009 intake which is valid till 01 August 2010. I had applied for P.G. Diploma 1 year , Financial Services in Humber College.

I have gone to canada in month of August 2009 to attend the college but due to some family problems i have to return back to india in September 2009.

Everything is normal now in family and i don't want to miss the oppurtunity of studing in Canada , so i want to know as my student visa is valid till August 2010 , so can i again apply to same or anyother college in Canada for P.G. Diploma? What will the process for applying i.e. from starting or there will requirement of only offer letter by embassy?

I thank you for replying .
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 4:58am
yes visa is valid
inspiration View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 9:58am
i know visa is valid...

I want to know if i want to go back to canada, can i go?

If yes, shld i apply for any other college from india , so as to show new offer letter to immigration officer   OR    shld i go without offer letter n apply to college in canada only...

This is my basic ques...

thanx for replying...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 11:02am
plz suggest....

replies from all are appreciated ...

Thanx...
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 6:25am
when visa is valid then you can go to canada if it is multiple entry, it would be mentioned on it.
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 6:36am
Happy new year to all in advance.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 1:25pm
shld i apply for any other college from india , so as to show new offer letter to immigration officer   OR    shld i go without offer letter n apply to college in canada only...

This is my basic ques...

thanx for replying...
herald9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herald9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 9:19am
Hi Since you have visa till august 2010, if it is multiple entry you can come to canada again, the only thing you shud do is call the college again and tell them the situation and ask them to give admission for spring 2010 and  send the documents by courier . once you got that you can start from india and after you come here you get student authorization, so as long as student authorization is valid you can stay in canada even if you visa expires in august 2010. Infact when you have valid student authorization, i think you can apply or talk to some other college/university and get admission letter again and contact the international students office of that institution, they take care of extending the student authorization etc., from then onwards.

One more thing is since you went to india after coming here and if you already have a valid student authorization , in the border they dont even ask you any questions, you can just come here with those documents and go to college and ask for admisssion, i think humber college is private they always want students so they may give any hard times.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 11:00am
thanx for ur reply...

Student authorization means study permit..Right?

I have visa valid+multiple.... Study permit is also valid...

So what shld i do ? means come to canada without new offer letter or i shld have new offer letter before cuming...

I want to apply to George brown for another course Human resource as humber nxt intake is in sep 2010...But i want offer letter for may 2010 which GBC can provide me...So what abt border case , can u explain me plz..

I really thank you for ur reply..
Tk cr..
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 5:45am
what is the preogress and your decision
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic