Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Return back to INDIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 12:45pm
Hi..

Progress is not much...

I am planning to apply to Humber for Sep 2010but they require from me new IELTS result as my IELTS will expire in April 2010(2 years). I told them i am applying in feb so still there r two mnths left...

I want to know if i amnaged to get offer letter from college? What steps are involved after that?
means how will i get new study permit ? from where ? by immigration officer at the airport or somewhere else?

Nxt , how will my student visa be extended as it is valid till 01Aug2010? What documents will b needed? Any funds to show? where to apply for it?

Nxt, if i get my visa extended, so will get work permit after completing course? like i have returned back to india in starting , so will it affect study permit n my P.R. in anyways?

Sry for writing so long.. Actually am confused n worried ? SO plz do reply...

Thanx to all...
inspiration View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:31am
Plz reply..... i need some suggestions.....
Artic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 11:13am

1) see requirment of your course.

2) Apply to college
3) Get appecxtance letter and apply for student visa.
4) once you gone through this, Your college in Canada will guide you to extend your visa.
Student Permit - Work Permit - PG work permit - PNP Route - PR Granted.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 11:30am
Thanx for ur reply...

I asked college over phone but they have no knowledge regarding it...

Originally posted by Artic Artic wrote:

1) see requirment of your course.

2) Apply to college
3) Get appecxtance letter and apply for student visa.
4) once you gone through this, Your college in Canada will guide you to extend your visa.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inspiration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 7:20am
ANy one else who can plz suggests me anything....
Artic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 12:19pm
Ielts is required by college?

First things first. You must have all the requirmentto get your letter of acceptance from the college, after receiving the Letter of Acceptance, you can apply for your Student Visa at Canadian Embassy. You must also have all the requirment for student Visa. After you have received your visa, you can get Study Permit once you arrive at canadian airport.

For now dont worry about extention of your visa, you can do that once you entered in canada
Student Permit - Work Permit - PG work permit - PNP Route - PR Granted.
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by inspiration inspiration wrote:

Nxt , how will my student visa be extended as it is valid till 01Aug2010?
If you are able to get an updated study permit, you can apply for your new TRV. You should attach a copy of your updated study permit.

What documents will b needed? Any funds to show? where to apply for it?
You were able to get a student permit before so you should know what documents/funds to attach with your application. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5483E.PDF

Nxt, if i get my visa extended, so will get work permit after completing course?
The rules that would have applied to you when you first got your initial study permit should be the same rules that apply to you should you be granted another study permit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic