Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I lost one of my passport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mometto007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I lost one of my passport
    Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 10:25pm
Dears
I would like to ask you about my case that I applied for renew my PR and the CIC approved then sent  to my local CIC Office.
They infomed me to pick up it next week and they requested to bring all current valid passports that cover the last five years.
My question is I have three passports during 5 years but I can't find the oldest one. however, I made true copy of the origional since one year when it was with me and signed by a laywer that is a true copy of the origional, I will send it to translator to translate it and sign by Juror.
Is it Sufficient and convinced  by the immigration officers  to suppose it  is working instead of the origional that I lost    or they will reject!!!!!!!
Please advice me
ProudOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 11:40pm
The only thing you can do is try. Make sure you take your police report with you. The one you got when your reported it lost/stolen. Otherwise they may send you away.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic