Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

few inquiries about the Schedule 1 form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronaldo4688 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: few inquiries about the Schedule 1 form
    Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 6:02am
hey everyone,

great forums with lots of resources here,

I'm having some trouble with some of the questions on the Schedule 1 form, would be really grateful if anyone could help me out:

1- (Question 7 in the Schedule 1 Form) - It asks about the date of birth of my father who passed away about 35 years ago, and I have no documentation on his date and place of birth, because in those days there were no birth certificates issued in my country. Do I need to provide you with proof and documentation, or should I just put down the dates and places as I know them?

2- (Question 8 in the Schedule 1 Form) - This question asks for the Date of Birth of my mother, my mother was born in 1940, but no information about the day and month she was born in, therefore her date of birth and month in her passport is shown as follows (xx/xx/1940), should I just input the date and month as 1/1/1940?

3- (Question 11 in the Schedule 1 Form) - This question requires personal history since the age of 18. The form only provides 5 boxes, which is not enough to record my personal history for the past 32 years. What shall I do in this case?

4- (Question 15 in the Schedule 1 Form) - This question requires addresses of all the places I lived in since the age of 18. I neither have a record of some of the places I stayed at 30 years ago, nor do I remember the addresses accurately. Is it enough to provide you with the what I know, for example the street number, town, but no house number?  On the other hand, when I lived abroad while pursuing my degree, I lived at the houses provided by my University, now I do not remember their addresses, is it enough to just provide the Universities address?

Many thanks in advance!

-RR

Edited by ronaldo4688 - 06 Oct 2010 at 6:03am
kamalkapoor View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamalkapoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 11:01am
1. just imagination .no proof required.
2. same as no. 1.
3. Add additional sheet.
4.dont bother ,just put simple address.
kamal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic