Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Employment Details, Salary slips and Tax returns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Employment Details, Salary slips and Tax returns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sami55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sami55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Employment Details, Salary slips and Tax returns
    Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 10:13am
I agree with Matthew

you should be ok...
but do please remember IMM is not just confined to genuineness of relationship..
any evidence and document that HELPS to reinforce your case should be sent..it would do more good than harm ..
your file is gone now so dont worry about it..
if it so important then they will request more details about it..
Good luck
matthewc View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthewc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 9:49am

No need, the PA doesn't need to provide those.

The sponsor needs to provide their most recent CRA option C (tax return printout), or equivalent information if you don't have a tax return in order to show that you're not receiving social assistance / welfare, and not bankrupt, but that's it - beyond that there is no financial requirement for sponsoring a spouse.
e-CAS Tracker - Get notified when your e-CAS changes
adihanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adihanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 7:50am

In spousal sponsorship how important are these documents for the principal applicant. I think my spouse hasn't include these. Please guide if they are important. We have specified the details as required in the forms and stressed more on genuinity of the relationship..

Please guide
Many thanks in advance

Also please let me know if i can submit these docs now as the packet is already sent

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic