Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SNIP Family Class Process

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SNIP Family Class Process
    Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 9:19am
Dear All

My name is Pawan Goel from Chandigarh,My wifes relatives live in Saskatchewan Province. we sent all our  educational documents, Experience certificate, IELTS Certificate copies to our relatives in Canada where they applied under Province Nominee and we have been granted a letter in which it is stated that now we need to apply our case in New Delhi .They have also sent a letter to Canadian high commission in New Delhi.

we have received a checklist also "E37029" and i have arranged all the documents required under province category. 

Now the question is Do we need to fill all forms Like 0008, personal family information etc and attach all the documents like education documents, PCC, Experience certificate,IELTS copy,documents of person sponsoring us + 48120 Draft ( 2 applicant  Main + spouse) and send them to Delhi High Commission in a pack by courier ? 

Please guide me  , i will be thankful to you. 

I know how to fill all the forms and how to prepare file.

But dont know how to submit the file in Embassy.VFS Canada Do not accept files in Chandigarh and Canada CHC also not accept files in Chandigarh regarding Permanent Residence.

Kindly help me i will be thankful to you. 
pawan Goel
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 3:13pm
Hi

Originally posted by minchy minchy wrote:

Dear All
My name is Pawan Goel from Chandigarh,My wifes relatives live in Saskatchewan Province. we sent all our  educational documents, Experience certificate, IELTS Certificate copies to our relatives in Canada where they applied under Province Nominee and we have been granted a letter in which it is stated that now we need to apply our case in New Delhi .They have also sent a letter to Canadian high commission in New Delhi.
we have received a checklist also "E37029" and i have arranged all the documents required under province category. 
Now the question is Do we need to fill all forms Like 0008, personal family information etc and attach all the documents like education documents, PCC, Experience certificate,IELTS copy,documents of person sponsoring us + 48120 Draft ( 2 applicant  Main + spouse) and send them to Delhi High Commission in a pack by courier ? 
Please guide me  , i will be thankful to you. 
I know how to fill all the forms and how to prepare file.
But dont know how to submit the file in Embassy.VFS Canada Do not accept files in Chandigarh and Canada CHC also not accept files in Chandigarh regarding Permanent Residence.
Kindly help me i will be thankful to you. 

1. Yes, you must submit a complete application to ND see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp
2. You don't submit the files through VFS you courier them to ND.
PMM
minchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 1:32am
The Embassy fee is 24060 per person ? this is what i checked on website. 

I will make a draft of Rs 48120 in the name of embassy and one set of all documents courier them to consulate general of canada, New Delhi. 

Only one IMM0008 form is enough for my Wife (main applicant) and me(Spouse) ?

Thanks in advance
pawan Goel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic