Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Temporary resident visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdraza1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Temporary resident visa
    Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 9:58pm
I am a canadian citizen and my sister is visiting USA and she has 5 years multiple entry visa of USA. She wants to visit me too and for that she perhaps needs to apply for a temporary resident visa. I have been searching the internet since 3 days but could not find any link to apply online or download/print application. Does anyone know how to proceed. thanks a lot
abid
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 11:28pm
Hi

Originally posted by sdraza1 sdraza1 wrote:

I am a canadian citizen and my sister is visiting USA and she has 5 years multiple entry visa of USA. She wants to visit me too and for that she perhaps needs to apply for a temporary resident visa. I have been searching the internet since 3 days but could not find any link to apply online or download/print application. Does anyone know how to proceed. thanks a lot

1. she starts here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic