Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Student Dependent Visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lekshmipiriya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Student Dependent Visa
    Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 4:45am
Hi,

My husband is in Canada on Student Visa. We got married 1 year back rit now am planning to go there. His university is not tied up with SPP program too. I get to know about "Student Dependent Visa". He is pursuing MBA in University Canada West. Pls guide me how to proceed further? If u know abt any consultants for Visa pls help me.

Thanks,
Lekshmi Piriya
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 2:13pm
Hi

Originally posted by lekshmipiriya lekshmipiriya wrote:

Hi,
    My husband is in Canada on Student Visa. We got married 1 year back rit now am planning to go there. His university is not tied up with SPP program too. I get to know about "Student Dependent Visa". He is pursuing MBA in University Canada West. Pls guide me how to proceed further? If u know abt any consultants for Visa pls help me.
Thanks,
Lekshmi Piriya

1. You have to apply for a TRV (assuming you are from non visitor visa exempt country) with a copy of your spouses study permit, proof of the marriage, proof of funds to maintain yourself in Canada and proof of your ties to your home country. See the web site for the office where you will be applying, all the information is there: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic