Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Delhi Pre-February 2008 Applicants Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 36>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsgharNiazi786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 6:56am
Hello every bodySmile -Applicants till 27 February,2008 (applicants include of years-2003, 2004 , 2005, 2006 , 2007 , till 27Feb, 2008) I am applicant of year 2007 under skilled worker applied at CHC Islamabad. It is good that Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship , Immigration and Multiculturalism , Canada is visiting India, since Minister is not visiting Pakistan although he should visit Pakistan. However, it  is good time meet with the Minister and please convey the same concern from CHC Islamabad applicants about the longer period and injustice with the pre-Feb 2008 applicnats and also send direct e-mail to the Miniter at [email protected] -applicants in India are requested that you are allowed to represents as Pkistani applicants when you met with the Minister and convey our Salam and the message from CHC ISLAMABAD till 27 February, 2008 applicant. It is requested and invited Clapto all pre Feb 2008 applicants from CHC New Delhi (India) , to contribute yours view , information etc on forum topic " CHC ISLAMABAD Till 27 Feb, 2008 applicant "Smile Since there are our common problems and will meet in Canada please come and share yours good information etc with applicants in Pakistan- I hope all Indian brothers and sister will accept our suggestion- Thanks- Regards-SmileAsghar NiaziBig smile
Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

News Bulletin:

Minister Kenney on international tour

"In New Delhi, a group, which calls itself New Delhi Pre-February 2008 Applicants Forum, has sought an appointment with the minister during his visit to India. The group’s members hope to present their concerns including on long waits that take up to 90 months for a decision to be made on applications dating as far back as year 2003.
"

link to the full article in the Canadian Media:
http://canadianimmigrant.ca/learn/newsitems/article/7501

chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 7:19am

Unity is strength. If we represent this cause in a united way we will all be benefited.
You can request on your forum to send the news articles to the press.
if you have forwarded a hand of friendship, here is our hug from India !!
Hug

Originally posted by AsgharNiazi786 AsgharNiazi786 wrote:

Hello every bodySmile -Applicants till 27 February,2008 (applicants include of years-2003, 2004 , 2005, 2006 , 2007 , till 27Feb, 2008) I am applicant of year 2007 under skilled worker applied at CHC Islamabad. It is good that Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship , Immigration and Multiculturalism , Canada is visiting India, since Minister is not visiting Pakistan although he should visit Pakistan. However, it  is good time meet with the Minister and please convey the same concern from CHC Islamabad applicants about the longer period and injustice with the pre-Feb 2008 applicnats and also send direct e-mail to the Miniter at [email protected] -applicants in India are requested that you are allowed to represents as Pkistani applicants when you met with the Minister and convey our Salam and the message from CHC ISLAMABAD till 27 February, 2008 applicant. It is requested and invited Clapto all pre Feb 2008 applicants from CHC New Delhi (India) , to contribute yours view , information etc on forum topic " CHC ISLAMABAD Till 27 Feb, 2008 applicant "Smile Since there are our common problems and will meet in Canada please come and share yours good information etc with applicants in Pakistan- I hope all Indian brothers and sister will accept our suggestion- Thanks- Regards-SmileAsghar NiaziBig smile

News Bulletin:

Minister Kenney on international tour

"In New Delhi, a group, which calls itself New Delhi Pre-February 2008 Applicants Forum, has sought an appointment with the minister during his visit to India. The group’s members hope to present their concerns including on long waits that take up to 90 months for a decision to be made on applications dating as far back as year 2003.
"

link to the full article in the Canadian Media:
http://canadianimmigrant.ca/learn/newsitems/article/7501

Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 7:57am
All four Chandigarh and Punjab English Print Media covered:
1. Indian Express
2. The Tribune
3. Hindustan Times
4. Times of India
Lets see what coverage we get in the next 2 days!!
mayankpandya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayankpandya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:22am
Dear Chandi_toranto,

Please do not take it personal. As you know how we all are suffering . I just can not belive that CHC will clear all backlog soon . I know how you are doing hard work for Kenny`s visit.

If you are able to say from which source you got the information then it will be boost confidance to all of us.

Hope you understand.

Reagrds.

Mayank
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:50am

Edited by chandigarh-toronto - 08 Mar 2012 at 7:26am
NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:55am

APPOINTMENT  WITH MINISTER WAS NOT GIVEN BY CHC CHANDIGARH

OUR MEMBER RINGED IN THE NOON

THEY ASKED FOR HIS MOBILE NO. AND SAID IF THERE IS POSSIBILITY THEY WILL INFORM

BUT TILL NOW NO NEWS CAME

AND IT APPEARS THEY ARE NOT GIVING US TIME FOR MEETING

Another news, good or bad, don't know.
Kenney will not invite us for a meeting but may issue a statement that he will see what he can do with the backlog. This news may come in the media by tomorrow 10:00 PM.
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 9:05am

Our job was to try, so we did. Anyways, thanks for your efforts Narang Saab and all who were involved.
I believe i have done the best of my ability and won't have any regrets now. In the process i made so many friends who called and mailed and hope our friendship will last for more than just till getting the visas.
I will rest for some time now. Sleepy

Originally posted by NARANG NARANG wrote:

APPOINTMENT  WITH MINISTER WAS NOT GIVEN BY CHC CHANDIGARH

OUR MEMBER RINGED IN THE NOON

THEY ASKED FOR HIS MOBILE NO. AND SAID IF THERE IS POSSIBILITY THEY WILL INFORM

BUT TILL NOW NO NEWS CAME

AND IT APPEARS THEY ARE NOT GIVING US TIME FOR MEETING

Another news, good or bad, don't know.
Kenney will not invite us for a meeting but may issue a statement that he will see what he can do with the backlog. This news may come in the media by tomorrow 10:00 PM.
mayankpandya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayankpandya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 9:09am
Dear Chandi_toranto,

Hope you words comes True. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US.

Mayank
Regards,
Mayank
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 9:12am

Cool ! you can send the receipt at the forum id [email protected]

Thanks for both the jobs:
1. Depositing the meeting request letter for Kenney.
2. and the memorandum to the Chief Minister of Punjab

Originally posted by coollucky32 coollucky32 wrote:

hello all,
chandigarh toronto bhaji as u say i  mail a registered post at parkash singh badal residence as u say sector 2  house num 45 ....if u need reciept give me ur email i will send scanned copy.
sabbkushtera View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabbkushtera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 9:12am
It is in our favour that we are not given time to meet.

We need action and that is now sure that we will see some concrete action within few days to come.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 36>
  Share Topic