Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - READ BEFORE POSTING: Comments & Suggestions Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

READ BEFORE POSTING: Comments & Suggestions Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: READ BEFORE POSTING: Comments & Suggestions Forum
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 2:17am
This forum is only intended for comments or suggestions regarding the immigration.ca website and this discussion forum.

If you are looking for comments or suggestions regarding your specific immigration case, please post in the forum that is most pertinent to your immigration goals.

Thank you,

Edited by Emad - 29 Nov 2009 at 10:26am
Imlost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imlost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 1:16am
I like this format much better. I couldn't find things in the old format. Thanks for changing
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:53am
for Admin Please

Kindly consider the seniority level of all members from old forum. for example I was Top Member there and here I am recognised as new, you can have check with email addresses and give them there old membership status. This is my advice. Otherwise this new Forum is very good in all aspect.
jamaisomal View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaisomal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:43am
As far as this new forum is concerned, everyone is new.
Application sent May 13, 2010
Started processing July 22, 2010.
Decision made March 7, 2011
Landed April 13th 2011
The whole process took exactly 11 months!
NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:25am

mod is correct

yes old status should be given

Originally posted by mod mod wrote:

for Admin Please

Kindly consider the seniority level of all members from old forum. for example I was Top Member there and here I am recognised as new, you can have check with email addresses and give them there old membership status. This is my advice. Otherwise this new Forum is very good in all aspect.
nbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 5:51am
Can we have a feature to upload files like PDF, Excel & Word Documents? 

At Forum Level.... We would like to have documents that can be generic and on immigration topics....

Some informative files and data can be uploaded for all members of the forum.

Edited by nbs - 09 Jan 2010 at 5:54am
NBS
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigratetocanada2004
jane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 8:36am
Hello,please I need a reply to my question.If PR working outside canada for a year,and want a citizenship,can the person be giving.drop the seniority and help a sister here.I'm a new memberSmile
Don Pierre de Plume View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Pierre de Plume Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 7:28am
Hi,

I have a special issue, I am asking for advise on behalf of a Chinese lady married to a Canadian citizen (2 years ago), but has not returned to her and she needs a copy of his passport in order to get a divorce in China. But he refuses to provide it. Canadian Embassy in Beijing advised they cannot help.

Don't know where to post it here...

immigrationconsultan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 5:40pm
Dom Pierre
Where did this couple marry ... if they married in china when they married they would've made a copy of his passport i suggest going to the place where they married and asking if they have a record of there marriage
immigrationconsultan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 5:41pm
Hello Jane
In order to apply for Canadian citizen you have to have been in Canada for 1095 days out 5 years
I am not sure what your situation is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic