Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to prove freelance experience?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 4:07am
Hi Harry,

I am also in the same situation.I am an IT Graduate(IT Engineer) and worked as a freelancer Business Analyst and Web programmer since last 5 years(Oct,2011) and now going to apply for Canada Immigration.I am asking my clients to issue freelancing experience certificate but I dont have the format,Can you Please help me in getting of a format of this certificate?

I also dont track the time or hours I worked for them but I have the invoice's of period I worked for them.I believe I can get freelancing employment certificate from 5 of my employers.However, I didnt work via freelancing sites and have no account or review at their.

I have also incorporated a firm in 2014 (almost 2.5 years now) in my country which deals in import-export business.I have all relevant document of this firm such as Registration Certificate, Import-Export Code, P&L balance Sheets etc.what do you think about my eligibility?

Thank you
LeRachid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeRachid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 9:22am
Hey guys im in the same situation
Im wondering if this thread is still alive and if canadalover,harry20,rickyy succeed to go to canda !!!

thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic