Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trainman is back and has a question...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trainman is back and has a question...
    Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 3:36pm
Hey guys I am back sorry for not being on the forum lately.  I am presently with my wife in Moscow and we just started working on evidence for our appeal.  So I am enjoying as much time as I can with my wife.  Anyways, what I wanted to ask everyone is how does ADR happen to get it process and is there another process besides this?  I looked it up on their website and it is pretty confusing.  I already sent in the appeal letter before I left and form that was required which the embassy in moscow didn't send which they said in the letter.  After gathering the new evidence which does address their concerns and proves without a shadow of a doubt our relationship, I was wonder if their is away even quicker than ADR where if you just have enough evidence they would skip it the entire.  Just based on reading the evidence given to them.  Closes thing I could find out about this on their website was paperback or ID or something like that mentionign vaguely about this.  I heard about this from other people sometime ago but I just don't remember who I was talking to that something like this does exist.  So before I submit the new evidence, do I need to write them a letter I request ADR???  Thanks.
rosa_bella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosa_bella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 7:29pm
hi there,
              ADR is chosen by Appeal Board.once you have submitted your notice of appeal,they will determine if your case qualifies for ADR or full hearing. ADR is quicker than a full hearing which can be anywhere form 1 -2 years.if you feel your case is simple enough,and you feel you have sufficient evidence that addresses the reason for refusal,then go to ADR. personally i don't like this type of hearing.it gives minister's counsel way too much power over us there,and the panel member is not able to keep them from being really mean. i don't know about paperback,though,maybe some one else will be able to give you more insight? 
Our best successes,comes after our disappointments.
trainman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 12:22am
Yeah I know what you mean about the ADR.  I don't like it too.  What doesn't make sense to me is if you submit enough evidence, why do you need to even have an ADR?  That is why I am asking? There has to be another process.  I mean one of the techincal errors for my sponsorship is that we wanted the interview done in english but instead it was done in russian.  because we worried about mistranslation and yeah it happened.  a lot of things written by the interview didn't  even happen according to my wife.  so yeah.  i have a few days and i think i will go to the embassy and talk to them. 
GildaNewBrunswick View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GildaNewBrunswick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 6:16am
good luck getting heard at an embassy!  they like to have visual/verbal contact with the applicant/sponsor to help determine genuiness and to corroborate the evidence.  Sometimes if there is overwhelming paper evidence they make decision to allow the appeal---I saw that on this forum.  You never are sure what language to have interview in---My husband's was held in English(the language we usually communicate in), but his French is better and now we de3cided to have our full appeal interview to be in his usual language Hausa.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic