Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Business / Investor Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

investment for shop space??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: investment for shop space??
    Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 11:58am

Dear all,
I want to buy a shop as investment in Canada and give them in rent to others. But I am confused about the ads in realtor.ca.
THE ADS mention some sale price, lease price (/sft) and rents also.
Some ads looks like it only sales the running business, not the allotment of space.
Is it possible to buy the space for shop in canada? How can I identify that because most shop has running business now?

Please suggest some web site also.

Thanks a lot.

Rayhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 4:55am
I have sent you a private message. Is this a existing business you want to buy?
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 6:02pm
don't buy anything unless you're physically present in Canada, because there is a lot of fraud going on.

So do not give money unless you're here.
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 4:16am
Not all are frauds I know people who can arrange business for you there, if you want then please contact me.
ajgodinho View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajgodinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 7:53pm
Yeah, I would second Canvis2006 on this as well and be cautious before making any commitments. Do your own homework before you even approach anyone. There are a lot of scams going on, but I'm sure if you look at the right places and get in touch with the right people, you will be able to get what you're looking for.

From your post, it looks like you're looking to buy real estate that you can rent to someone who is wanting to start a store. If so, a good place to start is contact real estate agents who focus in commercial real estate. Deal with ones that reputable and licensed -- you should be able to find many of them through a normal search online or visit this website of the Real Estate Council of Ontario: http://www.reco.on.ca/

Alternatively, you can go to their websites directly. Some of the real estate companies like Remax, Royal LePage, Sutton Group, Coldwell Banker, Century 21 and many others.

Hope this helps...all the best...let us know how you make out on this!
coolpennystocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolpennystocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 4:12am
I appreciate your topic. There are a lot of scams going on, but I'm sure if you look at the right places and get in touch with the right people, you will be able to get what you're looking for.
www.coolpennystocks.com
liomath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liomath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by FelixRicherd FelixRicherd wrote:

By the way, I like your idea. Buy a shop and give it another on rent and receive money monthly. Wow that really wonderful.

You are welcome.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic