Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMM 1000 Record of Landing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IMM 1000 Record of Landing
    Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 9:20am
Hi Guys,

I have lost my IMM 1000 Record of Landing information. I am about to apply for a replacement but I am little confused about the required documents. The documents they require "must have been issued before the date you applied for status as a Permanent  Resident of Canada." I have both a birth and marriage certificate. What does this mean? I am not yet a CC so I don't have a Canadian passport. Please help.

Guron
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 9:44am
Guron -

We applied for those recently. 
Use a photocopy of your existing passport (or the pp that you used when you entered Canada if you still have it), a copy of your marriage cert, and your birth cert. 

We applied for the cert copy of the IMM1000 two weeks ago.  Yesterday we got a letter saying it was being forwarded to the Ottawa office for processing, and that we'd receive the copy in approx. 10 weeks.

That's mid-to-late October. 
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic