Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Guelph applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitchenergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 7:27pm
yijie88:please update the table since you are the leadWink
yijie88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yijie88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 10:01pm
hey guys, that's awesome, my test is on monday, kind of nervous, been waiting a year for it Smile

KitchenerGeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitchenerGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 3:26pm
Thanks yijie88 for the update.
-KG
ar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 10:54pm
Congrats yijie88!! all the best.

Guyz, any pointers for prep the citizenship test apart from reading the discover canada.
kitchenergirl View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitchenergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 10:15am
Hi ar
www.v-soul.com
I found this website in the Discover Canada thread,you may find some questions from other members who have taken the test previously.
Good luck
ar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:45pm
Thanks Kitchenergirl!! I appreciate it. I've got my test date on Oct12th.
Yijie88, Pls update.
Thanks.

KitchenerGeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitchenerGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:04am
ar,

You have to make sure that the samples that you take are from the new version of the book.

-KG
kitchenergirl View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitchenergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:01am
Hi ar
Congrats on your test date
I have a question for you:did you receive a notice for the test in the mail or did you check your ecas?because my ecas does not show that my file has been transferred yet .the call centre agent told me that my file was sent to Kitchener office on Sep 20th.
yijie88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yijie88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:05pm
looks like everything's moving well

ar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:51pm
Thanks KitchenerGeek!! I'll read the topics from the new book. Did you mean that the sample questions provided in the site is from the older version. Pls clarify.
KitchenerGirl...I received in the mail and as well as my status is updated in the ecas. For me, they have updated correctly in the ecas. I guess since the agent told that your file has been transferred, its just a matter of time before it gets updated in the ecas.
Thanks a lot Guys!!
Good luck to all of us.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic