Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help?
    Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 2:53pm
Good Morning Everyone!

My name is Amanda and I hail from the USA.. I am twenty four years old married with no children. My husband and I have been looking into immigrating to Nova Scotia for some time now. I am a receptionist and he is an Accountant currently in school working on his Masters. He will be done in about a year.

Is it difficult to aquire a visa for Nova Scotia? Our goal is to open our own accounting business in NS, is that even possible? I doubt we fall under the Skilled Workers and we have no family in NS. I'm just not even sure where to begin if we are looking to move in 2 years. Should I start now?

Sorry for all the questions and TIA for any and all help.

Amanda.
mapry2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 11:02pm
Hi Amanda,

There are possibilities that you can come down to NS and start your life. I need further info before I can say more. Please mail me with more info and I try my best to guide you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic