Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spouse Sponsorship Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boredinksa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spouse Sponsorship Questions
    Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 11:19am
question 10) Has your sponsor filed the most recent annual tax filing with the Canada Revenue Agency as a factual resident of Canada
a) YES  -- if yes when __ month __ year
b) NO --if no, please explain why not ?

Last time i filed for tax return was for 2003 and I left Canada in 2004. So what should I write above ?
a) YES
or
b) NO

question 11) Is your Sponsor currently employed in a permanent full-time position in Canada
a) YES
b) NO, my sponsor is currently not employed.

She selected option B)
NO, my sponsor is currently not employed.
But he is employed in Saudi Arabia and not in Canada
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 11:42am
I would select B(no) for the tax question, but provide a written explanation.
Same for question 11
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
boredinksa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boredinksa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 2:00pm
thanks for the response. Would appreciate if you would look at this question

1) IMM 5549 - Supplementary Information Form.. As an example, question 2 - countries where you have visited or lived in since your 18th birthday. You must ensure that you list all your travels according to the stamps on your passport since age 18 and indicate what was the activity/purpose of your visit in that country (i.e. tourism, business, visiting family, etc.).

Now, Question here is, my wife travelled to Netherlands but on the passport the stamp is for the FIRST PORT OF ENTRY IN EUROPE / Schengen Visa . First we landed in France and got the passport stamped and then flew to Amsterdam.
So, should I enter France or Netherlands ? or both ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic