Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Applying for a Canadian student visa from outside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applying for a Canadian student visa from outside

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clickmeonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Applying for a Canadian student visa from outside
    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 5:14am
I currently enrolled in an MBA program with a University in Australia, but my studies take place at a University in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, So, i had recently been accepted to the MBA program at University in Canada to transfer my academy credit from Malaysia to Canada.

I would like an advice for anyone know the advantages and disadvantages of applying for my Canadian Student Visa from my country of origin or from Kuala Lumpur, where I currently reside. As I am still in Malaysia with the recent university.

I have heard conflicting information, in that some people advise against applying for a visa outside of your country of citizenship, and others advise that the chances of the visa being granted are the same whether you apply from your home country or a different country. I just want to ensure the best possible chance of my study visa being granted.

Please reply with your thoughts on where it’s best to apply from, detailed information on the application process.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic