Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad News...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 11:27am
i hope evrything go fast with as my Heart and realy i cant live so far from my wife .i want be beside her all life and miss her sooo much.i love u sooooooo much.
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 8:12pm
i want tell all persone in the world that i love my wife soooo much and is so hard to not be with her and i feel alone .with her i am soo happy and i forget all the world
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 8:15pm
i love sooo muchHeartand need u and want u and miss u evry second u rnt with me
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 11:18am
u r evrything in my life my love and i hope immigration understn this and let me be with my heart soon
nav mann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nav mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 10:47am
may u two be again happily united with each other soon,,and live ur each n every day happily afterwards,,take careTongue
mann
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic