Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad News...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 12:33pm
I have to agree with eastcoastgirl. these forums are for those who are going through the process and we are here for each other to help if we can. I feel it is not the right spot for consultants to be.
immigrationconsultan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 2:32pm
East coast girl i am legit and you can verify my membership as a csic member i am not prying on innocent people as you notice this person ask for help and i offer my help
I understand that you may feel i am  scam as there is many scam
here is the link where u can verify my id
https://www.csic-scci.ca/find/all.html
 my name is Nancy Le Breton
and to lonely why is it not the right spot for consultant  to be here  i am also in process of sponsorship my husband and i think that if i can give free advice and help people and also learn and listen to what people need and want
If i offended anyone it was not my intention i am sorry  my intention are good i am just trying to help east coast girl i am also original from the east coast i am a from New Brunswick but now live in B.C.
Wish you all luck and a good day

eastcoastgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eastcoastgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 2:49pm
@Immigrationconsultant...you say you are legit and want to offer free advise, but why in the other post did you say you would charge her a reasonable fee (not your words exactly but this is basically what you said).  People on this forum are here to offer and recieve adivse and support free of cost.  When someone is going through a rough time, I do not think they need people coming out of the woodwork charging them money.  If she requested your help, that would be a totally different scenario.  If someone had given her the number or name of someone to contact, that would have also been a different scenario.  You on the other hand are looking for money in my opinion and could care less how she makes out. Again, this is only my opinion.  I just know there are many people out there that are indeed naive, good honest people that are easily taken advantage of.  I would hate to think this is what is going on. 
06/22/09:Married in Santo Domingo
04/22/10:Application received in Mississauga.
06/01/10:Approved to sponsor
07/16/10:In process (can finally log on e-cas on 21st)
07/30/10:AOR rec'd in mail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 3:29pm
I am giving free advice yes but if you look at this post they where looking for someone to do there file and assist them with there appeal this means going to the appeal court and yes i would charge for this you don't know me at all so don't judge me and why would i take advantage of people i believe what comes around goes around Karma and by the way someone did contact me and ask me to help this person but i was not able to reach them .....Stop judging where all here for the same reason 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eastcoastgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 3:38pm
No I do not know you, I was merely trying to point out that this is not the place to solicit business.  I will not respond to any further posts on this matter.  I don't judge you or anyone else, I am in no place to judge.  Just stating the obvious.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 3:40pm
No Prob east coast i wish you the best of luck i understand where your coming from no hard feelings
Take care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eastcoastgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 3:45pm
Good luck to you as well Smile
shannonlouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannonlouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 12:52am
@tunnisia_bride

Did you checked your e-cas status? does it says Decision made with medical received?
or without medical received? I am just wondering, in Philippines, they said
Decision Made in e-cas without medical received is refusal decision and
Decision Made in e-cas with Medical received is good news!!! ... Just wondering...

Does anyone here got decision made in e-cas with medical received then turned out
bad news? Please advise. thank you very much!
Feb 1 Application sent
Feb 25 DM(CPC-Miss)
March 23 Manila in process
April 15 Received PPR&NBI request
May 5 Sent PPR&NBI
July 1 DM(e-cas)
July 21 Visa received via DHL
*JUNE 24 VISA ISSUANCE*
tunisianbride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tunisianbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 11:05am
My ECAS said "decision made" but didn't say 'medicals received'.
Oct.08/09-Appl.sent CPC-M
Nov.04/09-Approved
Dec.29/09-ECAS 'in process'
Jan.07/10-AOR-Paris
Apr.19/10-interview May 5th
Jun.15/10-Decision Made
Jun.25/10-'Refused'!
shannonlouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannonlouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 11:18am
thanks for the reply tunisian_bride:-)well, i hope you all the best.
I am sure God has better plans for you and your love one. Take care
and good luck into re-applying or appealing. I am sure,
the second time around will be your right time. Thanks again.
Feb 1 Application sent
Feb 25 DM(CPC-Miss)
March 23 Manila in process
April 15 Received PPR&NBI request
May 5 Sent PPR&NBI
July 1 DM(e-cas)
July 21 Visa received via DHL
*JUNE 24 VISA ISSUANCE*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic