Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad News...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nav mann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nav mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad News...
    Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 10:47am
may u two be again happily united with each other soon,,and live ur each n every day happily afterwards,,take careTongue
mann
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 11:18am
u r evrything in my life my love and i hope immigration understn this and let me be with my heart soon
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 8:15pm
i love sooo muchHeartand need u and want u and miss u evry second u rnt with me
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 8:12pm
i want tell all persone in the world that i love my wife soooo much and is so hard to not be with her and i feel alone .with her i am soo happy and i forget all the world
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 11:27am
i hope evrything go fast with as my Heart and realy i cant live so far from my wife .i want be beside her all life and miss her sooo much.i love u sooooooo much.
tunisianbride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tunisianbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 11:13pm
Thanks so much dpenabill.  Your post has given me more hope that things will go our way and maybe sooner, rather than later.  Hope is one thing, that immigration can't take away from us. Smile

As far as my trip to Tunisia goes, I never thought about it really as helping our appeal, but that's good to know! Big smile  I wanted to go a lot sooner than December, but my finances and lack of vacation time, would not allow me to do so.  But, as it turns out, other than the longer wait, this might end up being the ideal time for me to go, because my lawyer 'should' receive our tribunal record in November, given him lots of time to read everything over and plan his strategy, and then tell me what I need in the way of proof to bring back with me from Tunisia.Thumbs Up (a lot better than relying on the postal service)

Thanks again for your best wishes and all the best to you too!
Oct.08/09-Appl.sent CPC-M
Nov.04/09-Approved
Dec.29/09-ECAS 'in process'
Jan.07/10-AOR-Paris
Apr.19/10-interview May 5th
Jun.15/10-Decision Made
Jun.25/10-'Refused'!
dpenabill View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 8:09pm
Sounds like a very positive step to me. The holiday season trip should be of much comfort as well as indeed helping in the appeal.

Wishing you good luck as this move forward.

I should note (cannot remember if I posted this here before or not) that a friend of ours went through the appeal process for her husband from Morocco and it actually went through far more quickly (though while in process it seemed, to her, to be taking forever) than many of the reports of appeals in the forum here . . . and indeed, one of the things she did to bolster the appeal was travel there to see him during the pendency of the appeal. I'd say that now they are happily together here but the adjustment for him has not been that easy and so they have a ways to go to make it work . . . but they are at least together here.
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tunisianbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 4:59pm
Thanks Harmonia for your concern.  You are absolutely 'right' that the mere thought of handling this appeal case on my own, was just so overwhelming that I was making myself crazy!  I could hardly think of anything else but this appeal which was disrupting my sleep, my appetite and my work.  Now I almost feel normal again knowing that I have hired an immigration lawyer to help get us through this painstaking ordeal.  As difficult as this 'rollercoaster' ride has been, with the love of my husband and with the help of God, we will prevail! (inshallah) Smile 
Nov.04/09-Approved
Jan.07/10-AOR-Paris
Jun.15/10-Decision Made
Jun.25/10-'Refused'!
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 3:57pm
tunisianbride -- I think it's good that you enlisted a lawyer to help sort through this nightmare.  Trying to do it all yourself would be just too overwhelming.  You've already gone through the hell of waiting (and being hopeful) to having an interview (you were really excited) to having the deny you (terrible news)...   You've been having to deal with expensive travel back and forth - no to mention the stress of being apart from your spouse...   and now - the rollercoaster continues.  Letting a professional assist your through the endless maze of red tape will take a load of stress off, for sure!

I am hoping that your lawyer will kick some serious CIC-butt, and properly law out your case for them. 

Keep us updated with where you're at. 
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tunisianbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 4:47pm
Hi UKtoCAN.  Thanks for asking and I'm doing okay.  I recently hired a lawyer in Toronto to assist me with my appeal and this has alleviated a lot of the stress I was feeling when I thought I was going to go at it alone.  I'm going to Tunisia at Xmas to spend 2 weeks with my husband and to gather all the proof we can muster for the appeal.  Hopefully, I will know by then, if we will be getting an ADR or a full hearing.   Anyways, other than that, I'm just trying to stay busy and trying not to think about it too much.  How are things with you?
Nov.04/09-Approved
Jan.07/10-AOR-Paris
Jun.15/10-Decision Made
Jun.25/10-'Refused'!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic