FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad News...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 3:33pm
Hi tunisiabride,

How are you and everything is your case? I hope all is well?
tunisianbride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tunisianbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:42pm
Thanks Mann.  I appreciate your prayers and all the best to you too.Smile
Oct.08/09-Appl.sent CPC-M
Nov.04/09-Approved
Dec.29/09-ECAS 'in process'
Jan.07/10-AOR-Paris
Apr.19/10-interview May 5th
Jun.15/10-Decision Made
Jun.25/10-'Refused'!
nav mann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nav mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:36pm

i am a new member but was going through ur threads, felt very bad about ur case, they should'nt have done this after u provided with so many valid proofs, this is illogical,

i will pray for u ,so that all ur hurdels are cleared away as fast as possible, so that u both are united and happily living and enjoying ur life, god bless u, cheers
mann
jawedkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jawedkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 5:21pm
Hey trainman sorry about your situation hope everything works out.  Iam a new member in this forum so i cant help you much but i can give you the link to what i read from a senior member about appeals hope this gives you a direction on what to do.  best of luck

Redcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 6:33pm
I am so sorry you had to go through that, my partner and I had to as well. Now, I am desperately struggling to get her here...

*big hugs*
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 6:21pm
i love my wife and hope i can be beside her all my life Hearti realy need to be near my  love all eternity  and is hard to live far a way from her.
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 6:45pm
i will protect my wife all my life and somthing touch her   touch me.
tati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 6:39pm
i am tunisien arabia musilmen men and i want just let my wife in peace .tunisianbirde is my wife.it is clair
EnglishMuffin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishMuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 3:30pm
I am told that the city I live in, Vancouver, has over ten percent of its couples defined as being in mixed ethnicity relationships. I am sure that this represents a broad trend across the metropolitan areas of Canada. I myself am in a mixed ethnicity relationship with my partner. There is an increasing tolerance and understanding of cultural differences in today's wired society, and mixed ethnicity relationships are becoming very common.

So I would argue that Tunisianbride is by no means going 'outside of societal norms'.

Omairh, you would do yourself and many other people a big favour by not responding further to this thread; why not spend your time more positively by adopting the Canadian values of understanding and tolerance of others instead of adopting such an outmoded mindset.
Patience Tuesday View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Tuesday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 2:28pm
Or one could report such rude language and behaviour.
Upper right hand corner, 'report this post' in options.

This person generally has posted less-than-helpful and less-than-supportive posts in the past.  Never have I seen such rudeness though.

Just a thought. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic