Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guarantor's Letter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Woosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 1:55pm
Cool! =D I would certainly have loved to have thought to make our accounts joint ones months ago.. but it just didn't occur to me when everything else was going on. Bit of a mind-slip! That's a relief though that it might still have some impact, so thanks.
Patience Tuesday View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Tuesday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Woosh Woosh wrote:

Okey doke, I'm gearing up to apply for my Visa Extension and I really wish the search function worked! Because this is probably answered somewhere else.. But then again, I've done a fairly thorough search of Google and can't seem to find it there either, so I'll ask:

What do we write for a Guarantor's letter? We'd like to take it in to have it notarized but we're hoping we can draft it first so it might not cost as much. I'm finding all sorts of ones on line for apartment rentals but nothing for Visa Extension purposes.

Also, is it a problem that our bank accounts are joint and that it was done quite recently?

Thanks alot!

Hello again, Woosh! 

I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your first question, however the second question I can answer!  =D  It doesn't matter WHEN you've tied up your funds, just that you have.  It'd be better, of course, for them to see paycheques and bills come and go from it for a few weeks/months, naturally.  IO type people like to see the joint accounts, no matter what they are... either bank accounts or etsy accounts, whichever you can do to prove the relationship.

Good luck!
Woosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 4:19am
To clarify, I'm looking for a 'template' of some sort if it exists...
Woosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 4:18am
Okey doke, I'm gearing up to apply for my Visa Extension and I really wish the search function worked! Because this is probably answered somewhere else.. But then again, I've done a fairly thorough search of Google and can't seem to find it there either, so I'll ask:

What do we write for a Guarantor's letter? We'd like to take it in to have it notarized but we're hoping we can draft it first so it might not cost as much. I'm finding all sorts of ones on line for apartment rentals but nothing for Visa Extension purposes.

Also, is it a problem that our bank accounts are joint and that it was done quite recently?

Thanks alot!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic