Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 140>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipak1669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 9:41pm
your LICO is equal to 5 person.
dipak1669 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipak1669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 9:44pm
Karnay,

how they inform you to pay fee ? did they send you letter in canada or to your parents ?
Karnaycanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnaycanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:38am
Hi Deepak,

On March 22nd my parents got a letter form cic - new delhi. letter was of 8 pages.
1st page contained
1) request to submit passports
2) instructions to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fees
Next 2 pages were medical form of my parents:
it contained their photographs, name and other personal info. DMP keeps those forms after medical.
Next 4 pages were instructions on how to get medical and what to bring to DMP etc...
Last page was list of DMPs.

Hope this helps to everyone.

Karnay
tricky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tricky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 9:44pm
Hello people!
I love this forum -It has helped me during my own immigration process . And I am back for some more support now that I am sponsoring my parents. Here is my timeline:
Applied June 2008 to CIC Mississauga; File Tranferred to New Delhi- March 2010. Could someone please let me know-
What kind of documents are requested in the 'Document Guide' that will be sent to me i.e. documents required to be submitted to New Delhi office?
Also, I came to know about my case status when I called the CIC call centre. I was told that my file has been transferred to Delhi. But so far, I haven't received a letter approving me as a sponsor or any document guide. Has this happened with someone else- that they received their approval letter after the file was transferred to New Delhi.
Thanks everyone!

HUMDESI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HUMDESI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:08pm
Hey Tricky,
There seems to be some confusion over your case. As this is not possible that your case got transferred to new delhi within 22 months and the current processing times are around 34 months. I have also applied in july, 2008 and my case got into "in process" only last month according to e-cas (cic website). I suggest you to check your status on cic website. Click on the link below:https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Edited by HUMDESI - 10 Apr 2010 at 11:10pm
dipak1669 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipak1669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 8:46am
i agree with Tricky. it is not possible.
guidemepls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guidemepls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 10:02am
Dipak:
Have u recd medicals???
dipak1669 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipak1669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 1:26pm
not yet... as per online status CIC delhi started processing my file on 17th Apr 2009 so few more months...may be June / July
guidemepls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guidemepls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 1:52pm
New Delhi website shows that they are just processing apps recd till july2008, so how come some persons have recd medicals even they have sent applications after july 2008 as i checked on trackitt.com.
dipak1669 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipak1669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 9:08pm
you are right. CIC delhi web page showing july 2008 but as i know they did not update that status since long time .. i very well remember when i checked their web page in Oct / Nov 2009 it was shoing same as today.
but it is also true that they have started processing... one of my friend send his file in Oct 2008 and only last week they receive medical
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 140>
  Share Topic