Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5abi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by annrocks annrocks wrote:

i received medical request on 10 june,after sending medical what will be their next step?

They need to get medicals done and doctor will send reports directly to visa office. If the letter from visa office asked for passports, you need to send those. They will stamp visa and will send it back (takes a few months from ND).

If the letter asked only for medical then you have to wait to hear back from consulate. The medicals are valid for only 1 year, you can be 99% sure that if all is good in medicals, you will have visa in passports and will have to land in Canada, within 1 year from date of medicals (I think it usually take 5-6 months to get visa after medical but I could be wrong).
annrocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 9:22am
Yeah, 5abi we got passports request also . 
veritas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veritas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 8:45am
Hi 5abi,

I got e-mail from cic Delhi for medical,passport submittion on June 3rd
aad809 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aad809 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 7:07pm
so they (CIC-ND) are working??? I heard that they are on strike action since may 3rd!!!!!
CPC M- Aug 2007
Delhi: Jan 2011
1st Med- Dec 2011
Finger prints: Nov 2013
2nd medical: Feb 2013
annrocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 7:09am
Hey, we went for medicals on 18 june ,the doctor said that they will directly send the reports to new delhi office.will they inform us after sending our reports?

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 8:26pm
Hi

Hey, we went for medicals on 18 june ,the doctor said that they will directly send the reports to new delhi office.will they inform us after sending our reports?

No, eventually it will show on Ecas as medicals received.
PMM
annrocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 10:43pm
Thanks for the reply.
but what is this Ecas?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 12:49am
Hi

Thanks for the reply.
but what is this Ecas?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp
PMM
annrocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 10:54pm
If we sent our passports and PCC in the upcoming week,how much time they may take to issue visa for us? 

once i read in newspaper that ND is working faster to reduce the backlog of PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS program.
user828 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote user828 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 4:46am

If we sent our passports and PCC in the upcoming week,how much time they may take to issue visa for us? 

once i read in newspaper that ND is working faster to reduce the backlog of PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS program.

If they just requested, then anywhere from 6 months +

P.S

Surprised you don't what ECAS is? where ppl check their file status
I assume you don't knoiw what GCMS notes it ( tells you about file hisotry ) - made a video here if u need to order it

Lot of ppl and experience

U can take a look at this sheet for timeline too

http://goo.gl/Vwvvt

Edited by user828 - 01 Jul 2013 at 4:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140>
  Share Topic