Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 140>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sep2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by aad809 aad809 wrote:

its 3-4 months, CHC ND does not have digital finger prints system, 
thanks a lot

Edited by sep2007 - 12 Mar 2013 at 4:33pm
cobweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Dev.aulakh Dev.aulakh wrote:

hi everyone , i was so happy when my wait ends with  immigraton matters in oct 2012  when my parents got visa my parents came to me in november 2012 and in january 2013 when my dad was way to work and his heart faiure for long period and oxygen didn't go  to the brain for an about hour and doctors saying his brain totally damaged the lack of oxygen .my dad had nothing heart related issue before he was healthy and fit just 59  .please pray for my dad and my family going tru very hard time .please god give more time to my dad to   stay with me in canada  it took me to almost 7 years to sponser.now he camed and that happened please every one pray for us .we need prayers .

Dev, very sad to hear this. i do pray for ur father, how is he now? hope he is better.
cobweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 5:58pm
Guys, who ever is waiting for chc delhi to return passport with sticker from nov,dec and jan, did anyone hear anything? 
kikikohli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikikohli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 12:31pm
Hi everyone, we also sent the passports in decemeber and done the medicals in the same month and its still showing "In process".

No update as of yet :(

cobweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 5:13pm
Mannn this is getting crazy, why would they request passport if they were still not ready for visa. it doesn,t make sense collecting everyone,s passport and not issuing any visa,s . holding passport for 4 month ????now they are creating backlog holding passports.
LVO-Delhi (family class)
File transfer-august 2012
Medical+PPR request-nov 26 2012
Passport+medical submitted- Dec 29
WAITING!!!!
kikikohli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikikohli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 3:52pm
This is the statsu showing on ECAS:

Sponsorship Application(s)

Sponsorship Application Status                                     Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status                      Application Received 

cobweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 2:38am
mine too and , doesn,t say even in process, i heard it depends upon immigration officer who is handeling file either to update in process or not. so probably our fileis with same person
LVO-Delhi (family class)
File transfer-august 2012
Medical+PPR request-nov 26 2012
Passport+medical submitted- Dec 29
WAITING!!!!
Dev.aulakh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dev.aulakh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 4:12pm
thank u everyone . he is still the same  please keep praying thanks. 
kikikohli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikikohli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 8:19am
Any update on VISA yet or not. Its getting now more painful.
sep2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sep2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 10:29pm
did some on this forum was asked to appear for fingerprinting on 2nd april at Newdelhi?

and just need to know if some have previously done fingerprinting in india...how to contact RCMP in next few weeks for the status...previously i read we need a consent letter from the applicant...us being the sponsor.....is there a consent form somewhere?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 140>
  Share Topic