Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 140>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote me-and-dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 2:13pm
Let's start this new thread; hoping to help those who are waiting in a long line up at the New Delhi office
SanjivC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanjivC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 12:12pm
Hi,

My timeline for my parents sponsorship -

Applied to CPC Mississauga : 15 Dec 2005
Letter of approval from CPC-M : 27 June 2009
Applied in Delhi : 30 Nov 2009

dipak1669 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipak1669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:49pm
application sent to CIC - M - Oct 2006
Approval : Mar 2009
application sent to New delhi : Mar 2009
waiting for medical
dipak1669 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipak1669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:51pm
Sanjiv,

how come you got approval late. mine was Oct 2006 and and your was one year before me and you got approval after me
KarneyCanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarneyCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 5:35pm
Aproved by CIC - M: June 2008
Applied to CHC New Delhi: Aug 2008
Got AOR: Jan 2009

Karney
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 6:37pm

I am coming to can in March 10, as a PR in the skilled migrant category.
How and when can i sponsor my parents and how much time will it take?
What are the benefits they will be entitled to like medical etc?

senior members pls reply.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:49pm
Hi

Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

I am coming to can in March 10, as a PR in the skilled migrant category.How and when can i sponsor my parents and how much time will it take?What are the benefits they will be entitled to like medical etc?senior members pls reply.

1. Once you have earned enough money to meet the Low Income Cut Office figure from Canadian sources, you can submit a sponsorship for your parents.
2. The sponsorship will take an estimated 32 months to process in Mississauga. The present processing time in ND is 14-19 months.
3. In Ontario they will not be eligible for health insurance for the first 3 months after "landing"
4, There are no other benefits, you are expected to support them for 10 years without access to welfare.

PMM
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:18am

thx pmm for the detailed advice.

Originally posted by pmm pmm wrote:

Hi

Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

I am coming to can in March 10, as a PR in the skilled migrant category.How and when can i sponsor my parents and how much time will it take?What are the benefits they will be entitled to like medical etc?senior members pls reply.

1. Once you have earned enough money to meet the Low Income Cut Office figure from Canadian sources, you can submit a sponsorship for your parents.
2. The sponsorship will take an estimated 32 months to process in Mississauga. The present processing time in ND is 14-19 months.
3. In Ontario they will not be eligible for health insurance for the first 3 months after "landing"
4, There are no other benefits, you are expected to support them for 10 years without access to welfare.

KarneyCanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarneyCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 2:28pm
hi All,
My parents got a letter in mail today asking them to fill the form for their time outside india...Foreign Stay. Also asking for more document to prove my father's relationship with my mother.... ie. providing more documents to prove their are husband - wife.

Anyone knows about this documents? has anybody got any letters from CHC - ND?

This thread is very informative and gonna help us all as we go closer to bring our parents here. so, please spear time to update it whenever you can.

Thank you,
Karney
geet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 2:20pm
hi karneycanadian what is your parents ( app) date in new delhi visa office, i mean to say application processing date . how many members inlude in your application. my parents got app in feb 2009 they send PR application in new delhi in month oct 2008.please reply thanks.
geet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 140>
  Share Topic