Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 140>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarneyCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:19pm
I agree with you jayti.
Also, since validity of medical is only 12 months.. CHC will return your parents pp within 7 months of medical exam as they will want to give your parents atleast 3 -4 months (just in case they need to windup financially in India). so u dont need panic..it will come soon.

Regards
Karney
KarneyCanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarneyCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 1:53pm
Hi all,
My parents recd medical forms along with pp request and RPRF request.
My process time in New Delhi:

Parents applied to New delhi in Aug 2008
AOR in Jan 2009
Reced letter for more docs. for spousal relationship of my parents: Feb 2010
Received medical: 23 march 2010.

they have asked to submit passport as well.
One Question I have is...they have not asked for latest Police clearance. Should I submit that?

Regards,
Karney
vikram1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikram1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 3:24am
To KarneyCanadian
Congrats on the update, and you should provide them with latest PCC or else they will ask for that later and will delay the process further, just contact the Local SSP office and you'll get PCC within 10 days.
One question from my side to you is do you have any adult dependent child in your application to New Delhi??
rahulchd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahulchd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 3:48am
MY case details are:

Sent to New Delhi in Nov'08
GOT AOR in FEB'09
now waiting for next step...

Application includes my parents and a dependant brother
KarneyCanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarneyCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:13am
hi Vikram,

Thank you for your reply. No, in my case its just my parents.
One more question related to Medical: My parents take medicine for Diabetes and Blood pressure. is that an issue? I think, since they dont need to see dr. often (just once in 6 months) it does not cost any money to government. Medicine is cheap as well. Please share your views everybody.

Regards,
Karney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikram1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:53am
Hi Rahul, can you please tell wats the age of your brother??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikram1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 12:06pm
Hi KarneyCanadian,
Diabetes is not a bar to Canadian immigration as long as it can be controlled by medication/insulin and there should not be any diabetic associated complication like Kidney dysfunction etc.
Also the excessive demand condition means that the cost of medication should be less than CDN $ 15000 for 5 year period and diabetes medication's expenditure is way below this mark.
Still keep your fingers crossed, and wishing you best of luck.
rahulchd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahulchd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 12:55pm
HI! VIkram,

When i applied in Canada his age was 21 and was studying, and at present he is 25 and unmarried.

Whose in your application?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikram1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 1:05pm
Hi Rahul,
My brother , he was 20 at the time of app in Mississauga and now he is 24 and studying at Panjab university Chandigarh. What you provide to New Delhi as the attendance proof of your brother??
rahulchd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahulchd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 1:13pm
Vikram,

He is studying llb(law) from Delhi.

TEll me one thing that i applied before he turned to 22, so lock in age apply or not??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 140>
  Share Topic