Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TRV rejected for new born for PR parents

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRV rejected for new born for PR parents
    Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 9:59pm
Hi,

I am holding Canada PR residing outside Canada. I would like to apply for visa for my new born kid (born outside Canada) from Abu Dhabi office

We applied for TRV and the same was rejected stating that the officer is not satisfied for the kid may return back.

Can anyone suggest how to proceed...

Regards,
Muku

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:32pm
Hi

Originally posted by Muku Muku wrote:

Hi,

I am holding Canada PR residing outside Canada. I would like to apply for visa for my new born kid (born outside Canada) from Abu Dhabi office

We applied for TRV and the same was rejected stating that the officer is not satisfied for the kid may return back.

Can anyone suggest how to proceed...

Regards,
Muku

1. Now you apply for Temporary Resident PERMIT (As the child is inadmissible).
2. If the TRP is refused, then one of the parents will have to return and remain in Canada and sponsor the child for PR.
PMM
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 9:42pm
In order for CIC to issue a TRV for your child, one of the parents holding the PR status needs to be in Canada and apply for a child sponsorship. Once the sponsorship application is sent, you can then apply for a TRV for the child.
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic