Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Promoting your own immigration biz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Promoting your own immigration biz
    Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 2:40am
So, here's my question/comment

While I realize this is a site for people to ask question and get answers, I also realize that Colin Singer, an immigration lawyer, is the one paying the bills & keeping the lights on here.

With that said, am I nuts to think it's not okay for other immigration lawyers and/or consultants to come here & advertise?

..and really, would I want to hire someone who has to advertise that way? Ultra classy for sure
Personally, I'm of the mindset of - get your own sandbox & toys but...I'm fairly opinionated anyway Smile

Edited by IslandGirl - 12 Dec 2009 at 2:40am
Used to be known here as "feb7" - there's no doubt to my gender this way
My previous profile
Artic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 3:57pm
Smile I agree with this post.
Student Permit - Work Permit - PG work permit - PNP Route - PR Granted.
edmotonresident View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmotonresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by IslandGirl IslandGirl wrote:

So, here's my question/comment

While I realize this is a site for people to ask question and get answers, I also realize that Colin Singer, an immigration lawyer, is the one paying the bills & keeping the lights on here.

With that said, am I nuts to think it's not okay for other immigration lawyers and/or consultants to come here & advertise?

..and really, would I want to hire someone who has to advertise that way? Ultra classy for sure
Personally, I'm of the mindset of - get your own sandbox & toys but...I'm fairly opinionated anyway Smile
I agree with you IslanGirl, and the highlited Bold issue is a SERIOUS spam..
"Canada, where good people live"
Artic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 6:27pm
Tongue This website is own and operate by laywers, i wonder how they are sliding this thing out.
Student Permit - Work Permit - PG work permit - PNP Route - PR Granted.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic