Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIC Scarborough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 42>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delmazo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 6:52am
the timeline i posted it was only the one since they transfered my file to scarborough not from before.
i just received a letter from them yesterday saying  that my medical examination is passed
background check is passed
i have to just do the police clearance certificate from mexico
its so confusing Confused i hope it wont take to long to get them cuz i only have 30 days to send it to them thats what it says on the paper

siki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 8:51am
hi guys this is siki .welll the new one is so cofusing .still waiting for something form cic here is my timeline pplied for inland on aug 2008 .
file transfered to missiuga on feb 2009
and now still waiting
well congrats to all who got there aip and pr
mfeq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfeq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 11:55am

Mmmm.... Delmazo, did you not provide CIC with your Mexican police clearance before? 

We provided CIC with my husband's police clearances from US (State and FBI) and Mexico with our initial package way back in 2007.

And when CIC requested for 6-months worth of updated documentation to establish that our relationship is still continuing as they were ready to issue us AIP back in June 2009, they did not request for new police clearances. 

Does this mean we will have to get new police clearances once again once his background check is completed? From what we gather, CIC only ordered for background check to commence in September/October 2009 and it is still in process.

Edited by mfeq - 18 Dec 2009 at 11:57am
huma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 6:43am

yes thats for sure they will ask u .

huma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 6:47am
guys take your times make sure u get original p.certificate from ur backhome because they do check its  real or not. i had this problem anyways now they are checking my police cert. from backhome now its almost 3 months still i m waiting.
babyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 1:48pm
We received your application for permanent residence on February 27, 2008.

We started processing your application on March 19, 2008.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on May 21, 2008. Thank you for providing the information.

We transferred your application to the Scarborough office on August 15, 2008. The Scarborough office may contact you.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on September 17, 2009 to XXXXXXXX, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
(AIP)

November 9, 2009
(Decision MADE- PR APPLICATION APPROVED)

You entered Canada at the Scarborough office on December 17, 2009 and became a Permanent Resident.
(LANDING INTERVIEW)

ECAS STATUS: COMPLETE

Smile after 20 MOnths of long  wait (sigh).. I'm all done now with my PR. Next is Citizenship!

Smile

Edited by babyboy - 19 Dec 2009 at 1:50pm
waiting19772009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waiting19772009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 4:28pm
congrats!
waiting19772009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waiting19772009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:29pm

I had appplied for a study permit in November as I had been admitted to the University of Toronto and am supposed to start in Jan, 2010. I justgot a refusal of the study permit today... the cic refused the  application because they said that I was supposed to apply for it from my home country... how ridiculous is that when I have applied for immigration under spousal calss  in Canada and when I recieved my AIP they said clearly that now I was eligible to apply for a study permit from within canada.

Its been 2.5 months since DM has been made on my PR Application and I still havent recieved any calls for landing Interview! Also my status as a visitor expires on 10Feb 2010.I have to do something about my extension real soon and to deal with the study permit refusal.... just really frustrating!
Can any one help! Please ....I just dont know what to do!......What is going on with CIC????I dont understand!
babyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 1:02am
That is so ODD that they denied you for a STUDY PERMIT , and yet you already have your AIP. That is so wrong. Did u called Immigration about that? It must have been a MIStake on their end..\

Could u pls post your Timeline?

ThankS!

PS i feel your pain about the WAITING AND I KNOW HOW IT FEELS ITS SO FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT a very long time to get OUR PR

Edited by babyboy - 20 Dec 2009 at 1:03am
huma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 6:21am
congr....... baby boy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 42>
  Share Topic