Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIC Scarborough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delmazo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 7:31pm

hi everyone sorry it took me a while to find the website anyways i just want to let everyone know that today i received a letter from immigration saying that   "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status however a finAL Decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met. these requirements include medical, security and background checks"  does anyone know whats going to happen next? did i receive AIP?  anyone knows how long it takes for the proccess to finish after all this stuff?

pls if anyone knows anything of what happens after i would love to hear from you
spring98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spring98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:37pm
hi delmazo,
you can celebrate - it's AIP !!!! which province are you from??? if you live in Ontario you can apply for OHIP now and your medical coverage will start 3 months after your AIP was granted. now they are checking your criminal history and as soon as they complete your security and backround check they will schedual landing interview for you. I don't know how long it will take them to do that, it realy depends on case and office.
good luck to you!!!
huma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:57am

guys what happened with other side

moschino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moschino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:58am
heh huma where u from ,pak

moschino
huma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:59am
lahore but i live in toronto
moschino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moschino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:00am
so isnt to0 early in de morning ,whats ur case .i m from india
moschino
huma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 8:05am
hi babyboy plz let us know abt ur landing interview?i hope  everything will be ok.
babyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:06am

Landing interview is nothing to worry about. It wont even take 5 mins. LOL

It's on the 17th of December.

And yes everything will be OK. It's just a landing Interview LOL

Edited by babyboy - 08 Dec 2009 at 11:06am
waiting19772009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waiting19772009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:07am
Hello everyone! Good to see you all here... Hope all is well with you all... congrats to those who got their PR and Good luck to those waiting in line for their process to get over!... Im still waiting for  mine.... Just Called CIC on friday and they told me that for them to call me for an interview after DM it could take up to 14 months and I was not v. happy to hear about thatAngry... anyone has a clue to when  the mississauga office call us for an interview after DM...., I got my DM on Oct 8 2009... am frustrated.... cant seem to wait any longer!
farah_zameendar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farah_zameendar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:04pm

Phewww!Handshake

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>
  Share Topic