Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Payment of fees

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payment of fees
    Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:09pm
Well we are getting closer and closer to sending in the application over here, just waiting on a police cert. from spain. Please let it be in english as well as spanish....
I have one question though about payment of the fees. When i try to pay online it asks where im sending my application. When i choose office outside of canada it says that i cant pay online to them. My question is, when i initially send out the applications i will send them to Mississauga first and then they will pass them onto London. SO can i choose to pay my fees online and say that i am sending my application to missausaga? Its just that my bank here doesnt have any offices in canada and it says that the bankers check MUST have the clearing bank in canada. Im sweden btw. thanks so much for your help
C
Saya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:26pm

Yup CPC - M

Meds - Apr 13/10
App rec'd CPC-M - Apr 21/10
Sponsor Aprvd - May 27/10
App In Process/Meds Rec'd - Jun 16/10
DM - July 27/10
PPR via Email - Aug 4/10
PP w/ VISA - Aug 24/10
CommonLaw - London
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:29pm
You should be choosing CIC-M as the destination, not the foreign visa office. For sponsorship, everything is considered Mississauga as that's the initial destination.

I had the same issue. Tried to pay online and it wouldn't let me as I kept choosing Buffalo since that's my outland office. This forum set me straight and it's all good now. :)
Christorey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:31pm
I can? thanks! that's great news. i thought because the visa would be processed in London that i had to pay my fees there. *whew*
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 4:43pm
CPC - M is the place, that is where your life to Canada starts, Once is good from that place you stand a good chance maybe.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic