Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Humanitarian Compasinate Ground

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Humanitarian Compasinate Ground
    Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 2:54am
Hi,in need of advice

My brother and his wife both have cancer and they have small children.I am visiting them in Canada and my brother wants me to stay and help take care of the kids and in case something happen to him or his wife,if i apply under the humanitarian act would this apply would i be allowed to stay to help care for them when they get worst and to care for the children.the children are young and i'm the only one they want to care for them if they were to die.How do i proceed to apply to stay

Thank you

rosa_bella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosa_bella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 7:42pm
there is such a thing as humanitarian and compassionate grounds,although it is my understanding that it takes a long time for this kind of application and i am not sure what is required to apply on this ground.perhaps you can call the immigration's website and ask them,they will be better to inform you about the steps.sorry about your family's illness and good luck.
Our best successes,comes after our disappointments.
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:02pm
contact an expert immigration lawyer to help in this case....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic