Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

immigration agency???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: immigration agency???
    Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 5:22am
Hi all,
my wife was contacted last night by an "agency" and was asked some questions and so on.What I did not like was they asked for her credit card no.Apparently nothing will happen is she does not want to proceed.But they do have it now.My worry is as soon as money goes into the acc they are going to take it???

she did get a mail today from them.
ARE THEY FOR REAL OR SCAM?

see below pls.

From: [email protected] [mailto:csr@canadianvisaexpert.com
Sent: 11 December 2017 07:44 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Following our phone conversation regarding canadian visa expert

Dear Alison Basson,

Following our phone conversation about applying for Canadian immigration,
please find attached more information about the services that we provide our customers.

If you have additional questions or want to sign up for our services,
please feel free to contact us using the information below.

Sincerely,
Canadian Visa Expert
Email: [email protected] 
Telephone: +1-647-930-0901
Fax: +1-647-694-2545
Facebook: Canadian Visa Expert

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:20pm
Hi

Originally posted by Jan Roberts Jan Roberts wrote:

Hi all,
my wife was contacted last night by an "agency" and was asked some questions and so on.What I did not like was they asked for her credit card no.Apparently nothing will happen is she does not want to proceed.But they do have it now.My worry is as soon as money goes into the acc they are going to take it???

she did get a mail today from them.
ARE THEY FOR REAL OR SCAM?

see below pls.

<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;"><div style="border-right: none; border-bottom: none; border-left: none; border-: initial; border-top: 1pt solid rgb225, 225, 225; padding: 3pt 0cm 0cm;"><p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px 0cm; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif;"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">From:</span><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"> <a href="mailto:[email protected]" rel="nofollow">[email protected]</a> [mailto:<a href="mailto:[email protected]" rel="nofollow">csr@<wbr>canadianvisaexpert.com</a>] 
Sent: 11 December 2017 07:44 PM
To: <a href="mailto:[email protected]" rel="nofollow">[email protected]</a>
Subject: Following our phone conversation regarding canadian visa expert</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px 0cm; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"> 

<p style="margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-size: 13.5pt;">Dear Alison Basson,</span><span style="font-size: 13.5pt;"></span>

<p style="margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-size: 13.5pt;">Following our phone conversation about applying for Canadian immigration,
please find attached more information about the services that we provide our customers.</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-size: 13.5pt;">If you have additional questions or want to sign up for our services,
please feel free to contact us using the information below.</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-size: 13.5pt;">Sincerely,
Canadian Visa Expert
Email: <a href="mailto:[email protected]" rel="nofollow">[email protected]</a> 
Telephone: <a href="tel:%28647%29%20930-0901" rel="nofollow">+1-647-930-0901</a>
Fax: <a href="tel:%28647%29%20694-2545" rel="nofollow">+1-647-694-2545</a>
Facebook: <a href="https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Canadian-visa-expert/146023648926625" rel="nofollow">Canadian Visa Expert</a></span>

1, I suggest you read the following: https://www.scambook.com/company/view/98638/Canadian-Visa-Expert and http://tinyurl.com/ycpxj89u
2. Then make up your mind. Most people don't require visa companies to complete an Express Entry application for Canada, and to submit an Expression of Interest on the Official website is free. You can also check on https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html if you actually qualify with sufficient points.
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic