Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Template Letters Section?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Template Letters Section?
    Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 10:23am
So far I have needed letters of support, character references, letters from my employer, letters stating i always have a home in the UK if needed and more.

I havent found it incredibly difficult to find them but more so than I thought.

Just thought it would be a useful post if we gathered loads of template letters and put them all in either one place or organised them into the various relevant sections. Included an example just for the sake of it, it's one required for my common law application, hope someone somewhere finds it useful at some point.

Knowledge of Relationship Template

Dear Sir or Madam:

I, (name), (occupation) of (residence), born (Date of birth)

THAT I have personal knowledge of the facts and matters hereinafter referred to except where stated to be on information and belief, and where so stated I verily believe them to be true.

THAT I have known Paul Stephen COLEMAN for (state how long and dates).

THAT I have known Sarah BRAZIER for (state how long and dates).

Address how long you have known about Paul and Sarahs relationship and that you know the relationship to be genuine and continuing.

If possible please include a photocopy of a photo ID ( drivers license, BC ID etc)

Signature

Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic