Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kunnuisgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:00am
Hi guys,
I have a question regarding the TRV(work visa) i applied in july 2009 by CHC Detroit and got refused. I recieved a letter expaining the reason for refusal. The problem is that i currently do not have the letter with me and i am applying for the study visa now. I do have a work permit valid until oct 2010 and the client id number with me.
Now my question is that there is a question in a section in the study visa form which says
1.Have you ever been refused admission to, or ordered to leave canada? Yes or No
2. Have you ever been denied a visa to canada?
Should i anwer yes to both and if yes what explaination should i give regarding my refusal of TRV given that i don't have the letter from the embassy and don't remember the reason as well that was given in the letter. Should I give the type of visa, name of the embassy, date of refusal and the client id no. or should i give some other information as well.  
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:44am

admission is at the border i guess so the question is have you even been refuse admission , You will answer No to that one

and have you ever been refuse a visa to Canada is Yes based on what you have explained her.
well you have to try and get the refuasal letter to know the reason that was given.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic