Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applying for Express Entry from Quebec***

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabir24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Applying for Express Entry from Quebec***
    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 12:33am
Hi all,

I currently live and work in Montreal, Quebec. I came here last year on work permit via. International Experience Canada. My current work permit expires in February and I wish to live in Canada. I am not planning to live in Quebec after my job in February, as I don't speak french and cannot learn it in a few months.

I got all my documents ECA, CELPIP and other documents ready to apply for express entry.

My question is can I apply for express entry and show my current Montreal address as point of contact? The reason I asked this is because people have given me mixed responses on this, and I am not sure what to do now? With all honestly, I am more than willing to move out of Quebec if I receive PR or even ITA.

Please respond with what will be the best option for me as I wish to apply for express entry asap with out waiting further and loosing my options.

Any help will helpful!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic