Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

survey about sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LA349 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: survey about sponsorship
    Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 11:07pm
Hi everyone..specially to all filipana's sponsoring their husband..
I'm not yet married but soon.
I like to know more about the requirements and procedure.
We are both filipino, my fiance are currently working in U.A.E.
I read the forum about the timeline in Abu Dhabi and it take ages to get PRapproved. While manila is much faster.

APPLICATION TO SPONSOR AND UNDERTAKING
C. PERSON BEING SPONSORED AND HIS OR HER FAMILY MEMBERS
QUESTION 6 B: IF the above address is not in the country of nationality of the person you are sponsoring, has that person been lawfully admitted for a period of at least one year in the country where he or she is living?
 NO. the application will be processed at the visa office responsible for the country of which the person you are sponsoring is a national. Proceed to 7
YES. answer c) below.
C. Do you wish to have the application for permanent residence of the person you are sponsoring processed at the visa office responsible for this country?
YES
NO. The application will be processed at the  visa office responsible for the country of which the person you are sponsoring is a national.

Does anyone here have a husband who is working abroad while his papers is being processed in manila? or anyone who have knowledge about this situation.I like to know more information.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic