Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VISA REFUSED - 2 REASONS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Singh400057 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VISA REFUSED - 2 REASONS
    Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 6:46am
My temporary visa application was rejected due to below two reasons

i) Immigration status in country of residence 
ii) Current employment situation 

Can anyone please help me with what I should do now and how I can make above right in my next visa application

I will really appreciate thoughts from all members

Thanks,
KS
SINGH
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 3:22pm
Hi

Originally posted by Singh400057 Singh400057 wrote:

My temporary visa application was rejected due to below two reasons

i) Immigration status in country of residenceĀ 
ii) Current employment situationĀ 

Can anyone please help me with what I should do now and how I can make above right in my next visa application

I will really appreciate thoughts from all members

Thanks,
KS

1. Since you didn't really give us much information to go on, I will take a guess.
2. You are working overseas on work permit, and don't have permanent resident status in the country where you are working? Correct?
3. IRCC sees it that you don't have secure employment or resident status where you are residing, and feels that you remain in Canada if a TRV was issued.
4. You can order your GCMS notes if you wish to see what information that the decision was based upon.
PMM
Singh400057 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Singh400057 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 4:13am
Thanks dear 

2. You are working overseas on work permit, and don't have permanent resident status in the country where you are working? Correct? - I have resident permit for Qatar which will expire in next year March.
3. IRCC sees it that you don't have secure employment or resident status where you are residing, and feels that you remain in Canada if a TRV was issued. - my work permit will expire in March 2018 so may be this is the reason.

thanks again for your reply 

Edited by Singh400057 - 18 Nov 2017 at 4:14am
SINGH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic