Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Translations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Translations
    Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 5:36pm
Hi there, we are just finishing up our paperwork to send off to Canada and i have a question. I was planning on using E-Tickets for flights we have taken as proof that we have had honeymoon, traveled together etc. Some of these are in Swedish though, will they need to be translated or will the fact that its a ticket be enough. I was planning on highlighting the city we took off from, the destination and our names. Thanks for your help.
C
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 5:46pm
I doubt if you can translate that but yes your idea of highlingting the countries and maybe  writing an explanation as to what it is will help.

I suggest you give out all documentation and proof of your relationship and if it cannot be translatored, then i guess you will have to explain in writing.
Saya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 8:22pm

As long as someone who doesn't speak the language can following it should be okay. Just write a note explaining. Im thinking being an eticket it's just the date, the name and to and from they are interested in. 

Meds - Apr 13/10
App rec'd CPC-M - Apr 21/10
Sponsor Aprvd - May 27/10
App In Process/Meds Rec'd - Jun 16/10
DM - July 27/10
PPR via Email - Aug 4/10
PP w/ VISA - Aug 24/10
CommonLaw - London
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic