Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Incomplete Work Experience Letter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeitoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incomplete Work Experience Letter
    Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:03am
Hi folks,

I'm in the process of collecting the required documents for the Federal Express Entry Program but am facing an unexpected and rare situation.

I worked full-time for a private company for more than a year, and recently I asked the company's HR manager to issue me a work experience letter with the contents required by IRCC. The HR manager has issued me a letter that meets all the content except for the 'full-time' requirement. I asked him to modify the letter, but he refused to do so saying that the letter was registered in their system and he is not anymore able to modify it and they do not issue a second letter ...
However, I possess the employment contract with the company that shows I was employed as a full-time worker for 16 months. Also, the company paid my insurance fees as a full-time worker to the Social Security Insurance Organization (a governmental organization in my country). I received a letter from this organization that certifies my insurance fees were paid by the company as a full-time employee. I would like to know if I am able to supplement the work experience letter with these two documents (contract and the certified letter) and reasonably show that I was hired as a full-time worker? Does IRCC accept these two documents as proof of the fact that I worked full-time for the company?

Any information or advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Zeitoon
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 7:44pm
Hi

Originally posted by zeitoon zeitoon wrote:

1. Include those with your experience letter, and it should be accepted.

Edited by pmm - 15 Oct 2017 at 7:45pm
PMM
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 11:40pm
Yes, you may use additional documents to complete your employment letter and provide all the requirements CIC requests.
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic