Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

first stage approval and refused?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetetsison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2010 at 9:36am
hi there wordstar! firzt off. yes we are being sponsored by my husbnd.they startd to process our applictn last year march 24 2009 and april 2009 they askd 4 our mdcals,tpos january they askd 4 our pasportz wd 2pcs 2x2 pics,sent them last january 21 and they infrmd my husbnd to pay for d landng fee.they gave hm 30days to pay 4 it.so he did last march 17,and becoz he didnt knw that he wasnt able to send the receipt then,so he called me last wednesday tellin me he got a mail frm the embsy sayng he has to forwrd the receipt to them asap,so he sent it to the embsy last week,were prayng hard.
hi there and have a blessed day
tetetsison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetetsison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2010 at 9:38am
were praying hard to hear a good news and to recieve the most awaited visa..we really wanna fly up there asap.May the good lord give ths to ol of us.thanks.goodluck to us.
tetetsison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetetsison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 2:50am
Clap
Hi everybody..Wordstar hewllo if youre there..
I got a good news today as ive read my ecas..DECISION MADE...I hope everything will turn out just right.Im keeping my faith and I believe God will grant it in no time.Lets noe be all in a haste for God is always true to his promises..He is a faithful God.Theres always a perfect time..Just wait and ill wait for my visa to arrive,,hopefully this month..God bless us all..

Wordstar..Keep your faith and God will answer all your requests....Godbless and i will pray for your visa also

Application started to be process: March 10,2009
April: Medical, NBI other documents of my son
July: NSO birth certificate
Nov 27 2009: Passport and medical
March: Ask for the payment of landing fee.
March17: Paid for the landing fee
July: Rcvd reciept
July 8: DECISION MADE
Still waiting for the visa...praying to arrive in no time..Godbless

wordstar_28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wordstar_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 10:42am
hi tetet! Im happy for you and your son! what part of canada were you goin to? keep us update!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic